Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister comes up with a new scheme which named as YSR Nethanna Nestham 2021. Main objective of this scheme is to power loom the Handloom industry in Andhra Pradesh state. As per government aims to provide financial incentive to eligible candidates who connected with hand loom industry. In this article we will share you complete information such as eligibility criteria, application form, document required etc.
YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme 2021
under YSR Nethanna Nestham scheme 2021 government is to provide financial incentive of 24000 per annum. If you want to apply and fill up the application form, after that you are eligible to get financial incentive. State Government of Andhra Pradesh will provide financial incentive to Handloom weavers. Those candidates who have their own manual weaving unit are eligible to avail the benefits. We all know that, there are many candidates who are have there on manual weaving unit. To provide them financial support government started this scheme.
In the first phase of YSR Nethanna Nestham scheme, government will discover the beneficiaries. And in the second phase government will transfer financial amount to the Handloom Weavers account. Around 69000 will get benefits under YS Jaganmohan Reddy Nethanna Nestham 2021.
- Name of scheme-YSR Nethanna Nestham
- Launched by – andhra Pradesh government
- Benefits provided to – handloom Weavers of state
- Get Benefits – financial incentive for Handloom industry
- Official website-
Main objective of YSR Nethanna Nestham scheme
There are some main objective of ap Nethanna Nestham as given below –
- Andhra Pradesh government aims to transfer 24000 per year to the each qualified handloom weaver.
- This scheme will empower the handloom industry.
- The applicant who have their own Handloom weaving unit can use this amount as modernization of equipment.
- By implementation of YSR Nethanna Nestham, this can increase financial security of Handloom Weavers and their family.
- This financial amount the directly transferred to the beneficiary account.
Eligibility criteria –
- The applicant must belong to Andhra Pradesh state.
- Candidate must have on handloom industry or Handloom Weaver by profession.
- Applicant must be associated for registered with Handloom Association of Andhra Pradesh.
- The applicant must belong to below poverty line category.
Document required –
- Aadhar card
- Voter ID card
- Address proof
- Ration card
- Handloom association registration certificate
- Bank account
- BPL certificate
How to check YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme beneficiary list?
If you want to check your name in the beneficiary list, follow the step-by-step guidelines –
- First, applicant have to visit official website direct link given here.
- On the homepage you to select beneficiary list option.
- A new web page displayed on your screen.
- Now you are able to get a beneficiary list.
- In this list you are able to search your name at the district and village wise.
- Through this way you are able to check your name in the list.
Helpline Number – if you want to contact all share your problem regarding YSR Nethanna Nestham scheme or any issue –
- Helpline number –
- Email ID –
YSR Nethanna Nestham FAQ
Ans- andhra Pradesh government Jaganmohan Reddy started the scheme for him Handloom Weavers.
Ans- andhra Pradesh Chief Minister ys Jaganmohan Reddy.
Ans- Govt. Aims to provide 24000 per month and you to the beneficiaries related to Handloom industry.
Note:- for more updated information stay tuned with us and get latest update about Sarkari Yojana.