State Government of Andhra Pradesh has recently comes with “YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme 2021″. Main objective of the scheme is to provide financial incentive to the poor community women of state. Under AP YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme, government aims to provide 15000 rupees to the each beneficiary. In this article, you are important aspect information and provide step by step you are able to get each and single information.
YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme 2021, andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jaganmohan Reddy launched a financial incentive scheme. Scheme is also known as YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme in Andhra Pradesh. Under this scheme government aims to provide financial incentive to poor community women of state. If you want to know more about this scheme then read out our whole article till the end.
YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme
Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jaganmohan Reddy, announced to provide financial incentive of 15000 to Kapu community women. Under the scheme government into to provide benefits to the community women between age 45 to 60 years. Also for the smooth run of YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme, government also allocated 1101 crore. For the scheme.
There are many financial incentive schemes started by Andhra Pradesh government. So today we are going to provide information about YSR Kapu Nestham latest update,YSR Kapu Nestham eligibility criteria and beneficiary status.
- Name of Inititaive – Kapu Nestham Scheme
- Year – 2021
- Budget – 1101 Crore
- Launched by – andhra Pradesh government
- Implemented on – In Year 2020
- Approved on date – 27th November 2019
- Main objective – to provide finance incentive
- Benefits provided to – citizen of the state
- Official website –
What are the Important benefits of Kapu Nestham Scheme?
If you want to check main objective and benefits of YSR Kapu Nestham, then refers to the below paragraph –
- Major benefit of ysr kapu scheme to provide 15000 Rupees money incentive.
- Skin encourage 45 year to 65 years old ladies by encourage them towards occupation.
- Also money later help of 75 thousand in easy installments of 15000 per year given under Kapu Nestham.
What is the eligibility criteria?
Applicant must check availability criteria while applying for this scheme-
- Applicant must be permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh state.
- Candidates belongs to Kapu community women are eligible to get benefits of age 45 to 60 years.
- The Candidate must belong to BPL category.
- Applicant must not be a taxpayer or government employee or retired person.
- The Family or applicant must not have four wheeler or any car.
Income Criteria’s for Urban and Rural Region Candidates :-
- For the rural area, applicant monthly income is not more than 10000 rupees.
- For the urban area monthly income of family is not more than 12000 rupees.
Important document list
- Aadhar card
- Bank account details
- Date of birth
- Caste certificate
- Ration card
- BPL category certificate
- Residence proof
- Kapu Nestham Form
- Passport size photograph
- Educational qualification certificate
Application procedure for YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme
If you want to apply for the scheme you have to follow step-by-step guidelines –
- First visit the official website link given here.
- On the homepage you have to choose download option in the main menu.
- After that a new page displayed on your screen.
- You have to download this application form.
- Fill this application form at submit to the nearest office.
Through this way you can easily avail the benefits. Or either government will select the beneficiaries as per rural and urban region wise.
How to check YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme beneficiary list?
If you want to check your name in list now available at village and ward secretariat. If you don’t know your secretariat then follow The below steps –
- Open the official website of Navasakam link given here.
- On the homepage you have to select “Know your secretariat”.
- Then you can search Asphalt district wise name.
- After that you have to select your region such as rural/urban.
- Now search your Mandal name.
Now click on the link given your Secretariat code will displayed on your screen.
How to check YSR Nestham Beneficiary status?
Once you successfully completed application procedure, the financial incentive amount directly transferred into your account. Before this your amount will be approved by managing director of Andhra Pradesh kapu welfare and Development Corporation. So guys, please enter your correct account number while submitting your application.
Are so if you want to know your beneficiary status then you also get SMS alert of money transferred into your account. All these information or available after approval of your application by by State Kapu welfare and Development Corporation. For more information you can visit your village or ward secretariat office.
YSR Kapu Nestham scheme 2021 FAQs
- What is Kapu Nestham scheme 2021?
Ans-Under this scheme, andhra Pradesh government to provide 15000 Rupees amount per annum to Kapu community women between age 45 to 60.
- Who are Eligible under YSR Kapu Nestham scheme 2021?
Ans- Only women belong to kapu community of age 45 to 60 years are eligible to apply.
- How Much Money Will Received from Kapu Nestham scheme?
Ans- after successful approval of your application, kapu women will get 15000 per annum.
- Who can apply for Kapu Nestham scheme 2021?
Ans- if you want to your eligibility criteria that, get the Kapu Nestham latest update below –
- Applicant must be permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh.
- Women belongs to Kapu community are eligible to apply.
- The applicant must be belongs to BPL category.
- Candidate of age between 45 years to 60 years are eligible to apply.
Note:- For more updated, stay in touch with us and read above article.