Government of Andhra Pradesh has recently launched YSR Jala Kala Scheme. Under AP Jala Kala scheme andhra Pradesh government is going to dug free borewells for farmers. Those state farmer who wants to avail the benefits of Andhra Pradesh Free Borewell scheme benefits. Now candidates are able to fill online registration form on ysrjalakala.ap.gov.in portal. Today in this article we will share you complete online application procedure for free Borewell scheme. Also you will get Step by step registration procedure.
ysr jala kala scheme, andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy has introduced AP Free Borewell scheme. This scheme is also known as ysr jalakala scheme. Under this scheme Andhra Pradesh government is going to Dug bore Wells to the farmers. All interested and eligible candidates are able to get benefits of ysrjalakala.ap.gov.in. If you want to know more about ysr Jalakala scheme then read out our whole articles.
YSR Jala Kala Scheme
This borewell scheme launched bhai chief minister YS jagan Mohan Reddy through video conferencing from his camp office. For the smooth implementation of AP Free Borewells Scheme, government has also earmarked the Rs. 2340 Crore. We all know that, there are many crops depend upon ground water for irrigation. We all know that installation cost of bore well is too high. So andhra Pradesh government decided to dug free of cost borewells. As per report the farmers or group of farmers with land holding from 2.5 acres to 5 acres can apply for YSR Jala Kala Scheme. Farmers can apply online for AP Jalakala Scheme or through village secretariat.
Highlights of YSR Jala Kala Scheme
- Name of Scheme – YSR Jalakala Scheme
- State- andhra Pradesh
- Benefit – To State Farmers
- Main objective – Free Borewells
- Launched by – CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy
- Official website – ysrjalakala.ap.gov.in
AP Jala Kala Scheme Benefits and Specifications
- Andhra Pradesh government is going to provide permanent irrigation facility for farmers.
- State government is going to dug-up free of cost borewells.
- Around 2 lakh borewells would be dug-up at free of cost.
- With this AP Free Borewell Scheme will provide irrigation water to 05 acres.
- There are around 03 lakh farmers will get the benefits.
- Priority given to small and marginal farmers, ST/SC/Women farmers.
- Farmers can apply for reward scheme through online or offline mode.
- Assigned the link drilling contractor will conduct ground water survey and submit their report to concern APD/MPDO for generating estimates.
- The payment of driving contractor will be made as per predefined success rate of districts.
- For the effective monitoring and implementation of Free Borewell scheme, a program management unit will be set up at headquarter.
- Role and responsibilities of various functionaries are defined.
- Information regarding sanction of borewells will be communicated to the applicant at each stage through SMS.
YSR Jala Kala Scheme Application Procedure
If you want to apply for AP Jala Kala Scheme, then you have to follow below mentioned steps.
- First open official website, direct link given here.
- On the home page you have to click on ” apply for borewell” link.
- After that a new page is played on your screen where you have to enter Aadhaar number and Enter the OTP in the given space.
- Successful submission of your application form, candidate will get approval from state government concerned authorities.
Through this way you can apply online for AP Free Borewells scheme.
Frequently asking question
This scheme launched by Andhra Pradesh government to dug free of cost borewells.
Complete eligibility criteria mentioned above. (small and marginal farmers/ST/ST/Women Farmer).
If you want to check complete benefits then you have to read out above article.
Complete application for season mentioned above in the article.
Final Words: I hope you will get complete information regarding the AP Free Borewells scheme. For more updated information stay in touch with us and get latest updates.