PFMS Scholarship 2021, Public financial management system (pfms scholarship), announced by the concerned authorities to provide financial help to the students. Main objective to launch pfms scholarship, government aims to provide financial incentive to all the students who are not able to be there because of financial condition.
Your scholarship is a great way to get financial incentive, only eligible candidates are able to get pfms.nic.in scholarship benefits. In this article we will describe complete information about scholarship. Also you will get step by step guidelines to check eligibility criteria, document required and application process. pfms scholarship aims to help students who belongs to different backward categories (sc/st/ other backward caste).
PFMS Scholarship 2021 List Details
So candidates belongs to economically weaker section. Public financial management system (pfms scholarship) initially started with the plan which named as CPSMS. Firstly this scheme started in four states Madhya Pradesh, bihar, punjab and Mizoram. This scheme was included in 12th plan imitative of planning commission and ministry of finance.
- Name of scheme – PFMS Scholarship
- Launched by – public financial management system
- Year – 2021-22
- Beneficiaries – students
- Main objective – to provide financial incentive scholarship
- Official website – pfms.nic.in
Main objective of PFMS Scholarship
There are various objectives as mentioned below –
- Under pfms.nic.in provide scholarship to students, who are eligible and perform to deliver their outstanding performance in higher education.
- Students will get finance incentive belongs to poor families and economically backward society.
- By the implementation of pfms scholarship, students are able to pay their education.
- Students can give their best to their education without any worry of finance and poverty.
Available list of scholarship under pfms.nic.in
The following scholarship are under financial management system.
PFMS scholarship to universities college students
- The PFMS post matric scholarship for SC student
- Pre matric scholarship for SC students under PFMS.
- The pfms.nic.in scholarship national means cum merit scholarship.
- PFMS scholarship, scheme for incentive for girls child for secondary education.
- The PFMS scholarship for upgradation of merit for SC students.
- Post matric scholarship for OBC students under public financial management system scholarship.
Eligibility criteria –
To check divisibility criteria for scholarship student must have to check below eligibility criteria –
- Applicant must be permanent citizen of India.
- The Annual income of family must not above 6 lakh.
- Applicant age limit between 18 years to 25 years.
- Pfms scholarship benefits must avoid bike applicant who have passed the 10th class.
Document required –
- Aadhar card
- Caste certificate
- Educational qualification certificate
- Voter ID card
- Bank account
- Mobile number
- Email ID
- Address proof
PFMS Scholarship Bank List
|1||Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank|
|3||Allahabad Gramin UP Bank|
|5||Andhra Pragathi Grameena bank|
|7||Bank of Bahrain and Kuwait|
|8||Bank of Baroda|
|9||Bank of India|
|10||Bank of Maharashtra|
|11||Bassein catholic co-op.bank ltd.|
|12||Bombay mercantile co-op.bank ltd.|
|14||Catholic Syrian bank ltd.|
|15||Central bank of India|
|17||City union bank ltd|
|19||Dcb bank limited|
|22||Dhanlaxmi bank ltd|
|28||Indian overseas bank|
|29||Indusind bank limited|
|30||Jharkhand Gramin bank|
|32||Karur vysya bank|
|33||Kotak Mahindra bank|
|34||Madhya Bihar Gramin bank|
|35||Manipur state co-op.bank ltd.|
|36||New India co-operative bank ltd|
|37||NKGSB co-op bank ltd|
|38||Oriental bank of commerce|
|39||Punjab and Sind bank|
|40||Punjab National bank|
|42||South Indian bank|
|43||Standard chartered bank|
|44||State bank of India|
|45||Svc co-operative bank ltd.|
|47||Tamil Nadu mercantile bank ltd|
|48||The cosmos co-operative bank ltd.|
|49||The federal bank ltd|
|50||The Jammu and Kashmir bank ltd|
|51||The kalupur commercial co. op. bank ltd.|
|52||The Lakshmi Vilas bank ltd|
|53||The Saraswat co-operative bank ltd|
|54||The Thane Janata Sahakari bank ltd|
|56||Union Bank of India|
|57||United bank of India|
|59||Yes bank ltd|
Registration process for pfms scholarship 2021
If you want to apply for scholarship then candidate needs to follow the given registration process-
- First, visit the official website link given here.
- On the homepage you have to select PMS student registration option.
- You have to select ” scholarship to universities/ college students”.
Select the following details –
- Year of Passing
- Education Board
- Enter the following details –
- Bank account number
- IFSC code
After that you have to select the category. Click on the search option.
- Enter the following details –
- Mobile number
- Gmail ID
After that you have to create your account by entering user ID password.
- Enter into your account by entering your credentials.
- Fill the captcha code and upload the documents.
- At last click on the submit option.
How to check PFMS Payment Status?
If you want to know your payment status then you have to follow some simple steps –
- The candidate who wants to know your scholarship payment status have to visit official website.
- Now on the homepage you have to select now your payment option.
- A new web page displayed on your screen.
- Enter the asked information in this application form and click on the search option.
Your desired payment status displayed on your screen.
Track NSP Payments
If you want to track NSP payment, then you have to follow some simple step-
- First of all you have to visit the official website of public financial management system (pfms.nic.in).
- On the homepage you have to select “Track NSP payment”.
- A new page displayed on your screen, you have to enter following details –
- Bank details
- Account number
- Or enter the following –
- Enter NSP application ID
And fill the verification code and click on the search option.
- Your desire information about track PFMS payment will displayed on your screen.
pfms new user registration form
If you want to make registration as a new user then you have to fill the registration form. Follow The below steps as mentioned below-
- First of all you have to visit the official website.
- On the homepage you have to choose login option, after that select new user registration form.
Location Search Details
To check your location search details you have to follow –
- first of all, rush to official website.
- On the homepage you have to select date from drop down menu.
- After that you have to select your location.
- Click on the view report.
- Details about location search display on your screen.
PFMS scholarship renewal application procedure
Those students who already applied for public financial management system scholarship and want to renew their application. Then you have to follow some easy steps as mentioned below –
- Open the official website, direct link given here.
- On the home page you have to click on login option.
- Enter into your account by entering credentials.
- Click on login option and select renewal application form.
- Verify all the details and update the information in the application.
- Enter the desired information and upload the necessary document.
- At last submit the application form take a printout.
Note:- take a printout of your submitted application form is will help you for future reference.
Helpline contact details –
- In case you have any problem letter to scheme you can contact us on toll free number – 1800-118-111
- Email IDfirstname.lastname@example.org
FAQ’s PFMS Scholarship 2021
- What is pfms scholarship?
Ans- public financial management system, provide various scholarship eligible candidates.
- How can I check my the pfms balance?
Ans- you can get your balance into your account by entering your login account.
- How to check PFMS scholarship status 2021?
Ans- you have to visit official website. Where you are able to check your scholarship status easily.
Note:- for more pfms scholarship update for year 2021, stay tuned with us.