Odisha Ration card list 2021, Government of Odisha, dept of food supplies and consumer welfare department has announced ” odisha Ration Card new list 2021″. Today in this article, we will share complete information nfsa cards add beneficiary NFSA (Rice & Wheat). Also we will share step-by-step guidelines through which you are able to apply for new ration card.
We all know that ration card is an essential document and used for various document verification. Ration card issued by department of food supplies and consumer welfare. Odisha state government has provide Odisha e bitran through which applicants will get rice wheat and other food related items on subsidize rate. Indian government provide subsidised food items to the people who belongs to BPL category. Why the implementation of of public distribution system, four families are able to get food items on subsidised rate. Eligible families are able to get different types of food items like like rice, wheat, oil, sugar etc.
Overview of Odisha Ration card list 2021 Details
- Name – ration card
- State – Odisha
- Beneficiary – state people
- Main objective – distribution of food items
- Official website -pdsodisha.gov.in
There are many who wants to apply for new ration card, due to mistake in previous ration card. Or newly wed couple are eligible to apply for a new ration card or Addison new member in Ration card.There are some eligibility criteria and some important documents required to avail the benefits.
- Applicant must be permanent resident of Odisha state.
- The Applicant must not availing other ration card scheme benefits.
- Address proof
- Birth certificate
- Aadhar card
- Voter ID card
- Income certificate
- Passport size photographs
- Bank passbook
Types of Ration cards in Odisha
There are mainly three type of ration card as mentioned below –
- APL ration card
- BPL ration card
- Antyodaya Anna ration
How to apply for Odisha Ration Card 2021?
If you want to apply for new ration card in Odisha state you have to follow some simple procedure –
- First, open the official website direct link given here.
- On the homepage you have to select “e-bitran” link.
- After that you have to choose the link ” ration card application form under”.
- Download the application form direct here.
- Take a printout of your application form.
- Fill this application form carefully.
- Attach all the essential documents.
- You have to submit this application form to nearest DFO office and pay the application fee.
Important Note:- your card will be issued in 30 to 40 days after the submission of application form.
How to download Odisha Ration card New list 2021?
If you want to check Odisha Ration card list then you have to follow some easiest process-
- First of all you have to visit official website.
- On the homepage you have to select the option “NFSA Cards & beneficiaries” link.
- New page displayed on your screen.
Enter the following details –
- Select your district
- Month and year
- Click on the get report.
Now complete list of ration card holders displayed on your screen.
Ration card design essential document and can be used as various online application forms. On the basis of ration card poor families are able to get food items from fair price shops. On the fair price shop families have to show their ration card and they will get subsidy on food items. In simple words we can say that items are available at cheapest price as per market operating price.
- Toll free number – 1967/18003456760
Note:- today we share all important information about Odisha Ration card list for year 2021. For more updated information stay tuned with us.