Today in this article we will explain important aspects of online Land Record Odisha Bhulekh portal. This online Land Record portal Odisha citizen are able to get the land documents online. Orissa government has taken a great step towards digitalization in the state. By the implementation of of Orissa land record portal, applicant are able to download important documents easily. Article we will share online procedure to view MAP, Bhunaksha, records of right etc.
Odisha Bhulekh 2021 Details Online Land Records
Land Record web portal launched by government of Telangana and developed by national Informatics centre Bhubaneswar. If we talk about Land Record statics of Odisha. Then there are 30 districts and 317 tehsil in which RI circles are 2410. Number of villages in Odisha 51701. If we talk about khatiyans and plots then read the below statistics –
|Number of districts – 30|
|Tahasil – 317|
|Number of RI circle- 2410|
|Villages – 51701|
|Number of Khatiyans-16803448|
|Number of Tenants- 35376394|
We all know that there are various Land Record documents that we needed in our life. As previously we have to visit offices and this takes a long process. Now Orissa Government come with Bhulekh Odisha land record portal. On this day portal state people are able to get there is land records through online. Which mean you are able to get Land Record document while sitting in your house. If you want to check land Record documents, read our whole article carefully.
Overview of Odisha Bhulekh
- Name of the portal – Bhulekh
- Launched by – government of Odisha
- Design and developed by– national Informatics centre bhubaneswar
- Benefits – citizen of Odisha state
- Objective – to provide online land records
- Official website -bhulekh.ori.nic.in
What is ROR Online Document?
There are many who want to know about ROR online document. Records of flight document is a document in which the real owner of the land mentioned. We need this document if you want to sell your land. On this document there are many information available along with ownership of land.
Application fees –
If you require the cause of flight document then you have to pay the following fee to the concern authorities –
- Government fee and user cost – Rs 30
- Service charges of Kishok Operator – Rs. 8
- Printing – Rs 10
- Scanning charges- Rs. 5
- Certificate output charges– Rs 10
Document required –
- Voter ID card
- Aadhar card
- Ration card
- Residence proof
- Land Tax
- Income certificate
- Land ownership proof
View RoR at Bhulekh Odisha Portal
If you want to you got the flight document then you have to follow The below steps –
- First, visit the official webpage link given here.
- On the homepage you have to select “RoR View” Option.
- After that you have to select-
- District name
- RI circle
And select your –
- Let us suppose select the “Khatiyan”.
- Now you have to enter khatoyan number
- And click on “ROR Front Page” option.
Through this way you are able to get ROR Document.
Procedure to view Orissa Bhu Naksha/Map
If you want to check then you have to follow some simple steps mentioned below –
- Open the official website direct link given here.
- Now you have to select “Map View”.
- New webpage displayed on your screen select your –
- District and click on submit option
- Now Zoom to image provided on new webpage and select the desire map.
- By following these simple steps you are able to check Odisha Bhu Naksha.
FAQ’S Odisha Bhulekh
How can I check my land details in Odisha?
Ans- if you want to get your land information, then you have to visit official website. Also complete information available on a web page.
How can I check my property details in Odisha online?
Ans- first of all the on line method through which you are able to check your khatiyan number.
How can I get RoR In Odisha?
Ans- this document issued by revenue and disaster management, government of odisha. On records of light document information available about land owner and specific land.