State government of West Bengal has introduced karmo bhumi portal. This portal is dedicated to all the job seekers who looking for job change within the state. State government launched this portal with the main objective to provide job opportunities to the IT expert within the state. In this article we will share you complete information related to West Bengal Karmobhumi portal. All you will get step by step guide about registration process and eligibility requirements.
WB Karmo Bhumi Portal karmobhumi.nltr.org
All the state residents who looking for job change, they can make register yourself on karmobhumi.nltr.org portal. State government lost this portal to complete the gap between job seeker and employer. If you are it expert and looking for job within the state then you can apply for new job opening for IT companies in West Bengal. Now people are able to connect with IT companies of West Bengal through the official website through which they will get job opportunities.
Overview of Karma Bhumi Portal
- Name of portal – karmobhoomi
- Launched by– west bengal government
- Mean of active– job opportunities within the state
- Announced by – chief Minister of West Bengal
- Official website – karmabhumi.mltr.org
What are the main benefits of West Bengal Karmabhoomi portal?
There are many benefits given under Karmabhoomi portal as below –
- WB government amis to germinate new job opportunities to the IT experts.
- And the employment opportunities are available on single portal.
- Karma bhumi portal bridge the gap between employees and employer.
- Specification of this website make sure all information technology professional who are unemployed and looking for job opportunity will get employment details in a few clicks.
- This will eliminate middleman to get job opportunities directly to the job seekers.
Eligibility criteria –
- Applicant must be permanent resident of west Bengal State.
- Candidate must be IT/ITs Professionls.
- Applicant must be unemployed or impacted during covid-19 lockdown.
Mamta Banerjee tweet on Karmabhumi.nltr.org Portal –
On behalf of GoWB, we launched Karmo bhoomi portal, for the IT professionals. Return and looking for job change due to covid-19. Connect now to IT companies of Bengal through karmabhumi.nltr.org.
How to get registered at west Bengal Karmo Bhumi Portal?
If you want to get register at Karmabhoomi portal, then you have to follow The below steps-
- First applicant have to visit the official website.
- On the homepage you have to select registration option.
- Now select applicant register now option.
- Click on I accept button.
- Mention required details and answer the questions asked in the application form.
- Now enter your mobile number and generate OTP.
- Enter the OTP and verify.
- Complete the registration form by filling information about location, age, and salary etc.
- After that click on I agree option and submit your application form.
Through this you are able to submit Karma Bhumi Registration form.
Helpline number –
Looking for any query and question then you can ask from below helpline number.
- Phone number – 9133 2357 6454
- Helpline number – 1800 103 2730
- Email ID – email@example.com
FAQs frequently asking questions at West Bengal Karmobhumi
What is Karmo bhoomi?
Ans- this is a newly developed web portal by west bengal government.
What are the main benefit of karmobhumi.nltr.org?
Ans- main objective to launch karmo bhumi portal, government aims to provide job opportunities to it professionals within the state.
How to get Registered at Karmo bhumi Portal?
Ans- if you want to get registered at karmabhumi.nltr.org portal, then you have to follow ever mentioned steps.
Who Launched WB Karmo Bhumi Portal?
Ans- west Bengal State government has announced West Bengal Karmobhumi Portal.
I hope you will get complete information regarding West Bengal Karmobhumi Portal. To get more updated information stay in touch with us.