West Bengal State government has recently introduced Karmai Dharma Scheme 2021. Under this scheme government aims to provide motorcycles to the unemployed youth to sustain their livelihood. West Bengal Karmai Dharma Scheme 2021 in west bengal, government main invite online and offline applications from interested and eligible candidates. Today in this article we will share you complete information regarding WB Motorcycle distribution scheme 2021.
West Bengal Karmai Dharma Scheme
Under this scheme government in to provide two lakh motorcycles for unemployed youth. With the help of these motorcycles beneficiaries are able to earn income and sustain their livelihood. Government will provide assistance from cooperative banks to get motorbike. We all know that west bengal government has announced various welfare schemes that provide direct benefits to the state people.
Details of Karmai Dharma Scheme 2021
- Name of scheme – West Bengal Karmai Dharma Scheme
- Launched by – State Govt. West Bengal
- Benefits – motorbike assistance to unemployed youth
- Objective – distribute motorbikes to the unemployed youth to sustain their livelihood
- Total distribution of bikes – 02 Lakh
- Other highlights – given below
Eligibility criteria For WB Karmai Dharma Scheme
- Candidate must be permanent resident of West Bengal State.
- Applicant must be unemployed and looking for a job.
- Candidates are able to get financial assistance to get a new bike.
- Candidate must have completed their 10th or 12th from a recognized Board of School Education.
List of document
Here is the list of documents that required to fill Motorcycle distribution scheme 2021 Application Form.
- Passport size photograph
- Aadhar card
- 10th Or 12th marksheet
- Education certificate
- Voter ID card
- Address proof
Karmai Dharma Scheme 2021 Important Objectives:
- State government launched this scheme to distribute motorbikes.
- West bengal government will provide assistance to purchase motorcycles to make them self reliant.
- This will also help to reduce unemployment in the state.
- Motorcycle distribution scheme is a self employment scheme for youth.
- Financial aid would be given with assistance from cooperative banks.
- On the backside of bikes there will be a boxes to carrying items to be sold on the motorcycle.
Conclusion: As the mentioned above state government of West Bengal has introduced this scheme. Under this scheme government will provide financial assistance from cooperative banks to purchase new motorbikes. Soon government will invites application form from eligible candidates. Till now government does not disclosed the mode of application. For updated information you just need to stay in touch with us and get latest updates.