Kalia Yojana List toll free helpline number, this scheme started by State Government of Odisha to provide financial incentive to small and marginal farmers. Today in this article we are going to provide Kalia Yojana toll helpline number. If you want to contact with Kalia Yojana helpline. Today we share step-by-step guidelines call or share your queries related to Kalia Yojana list.
Odisha Kalia Yojana List Helpline Number Details
Kalia Yojana launched with the main motive to empower of the state with the financial assistance enable them to growth and development. Financial assistance provided to the eligible farmers directly bank transferred system. So if you wants know complete features of Kalia Yojana, read whole article till end.
Important Aspect of Odisha Kalia Yojana
- Comprehensive assistance for cultivation
- Assistance for valuable agriculture
- Life insurance for cultivator and landless agricultural labourers
- Interest free crop loan
- Comprehensive assistance for livelihood
Under Kalia scheme, odisha state government is going to provide financial assistance of 25,000 per farmer family. Family will get 5 Seasons will be provided to small and marginal farmers so that farmers can purchase agriculture goods. Agriculture goods like seeds, fertilizer, pesticides etc.
Kalia Scheme Financial Assistance for Livelihood
We all know that, there are many farmers who wants to avail the benefits under the “Kalia.co.in Portal”. Here you will get important aspects and specifications under kalia scheme. Odisha government has started various online portals through which citizen of the state are able to get online services.
Under the Kalia Yojana scheme financial assistance of Rs. 12500 provided to each lend lesser agriculture household. This financial instantly provided for agriculture allied activities like small goat rearing unit, mini layer unit, fishery kids for fisherman, mushroom cultivation and beekeeping etc parents are covered as financial assistance for livelihood. And this benefits provided to sc & st communities of the state.
Assistance for vulnerable agriculture household
Under kaliya Yojana, agricultural labour will get financial assistance for vulnerable agriculture household of 10,000 per family per year. This financial assistance enable them to take care lebra in old age, having disability, disease and are vulnerable for other reason.
Life Insurance cover upto 2 lakh
Under Kalia Yojana scheme life insurance for cultivator and landless agricultural laborers. To avail life insurance cover of 200000 at very normal premium of 330 provided to the bank account holder of age between 18 to 15 years. Government of Odisha government will bear the share of annual Rs. 165/-
Lets Learn is Easy way –
- Premium for – Rs. 330 for Life Insurance of 200000 rupees.
- Premium for Rs. 12 rupees per annum for personal accident cover RS 200000.
- And for 51 to 70 yrs old the entire premium will be Bear by govt. of Odisha.
Kalia Yojana toll free number
Those applicants who have any problem for facing any issue related to Odisha Kalia Yojana list then they can contact toll free numbers as mentioned below.
- Toll free number – 1800-572-1122
- Aur give call miss call – 08061174222
Kalia Yojana WhatsApp group
If you want to join WhatsApp group for Kalia Yojana for latest update the letter to scheme then you have to to SMS even number.
- SMS “START” to 91-8456099688 in via your WhatsApp mobile number.
How to file kalia yojana Grievance Application?
If you wants to file Grievance Application, then you have to follow some simple steps.
- Visit the official web page.
- On the homepage you need to select “Online Grievance Application form” option.
- Now you have to read instructions and click on the proceed tab option.
- New page displayed on your screen and display message with question –
Do you want to file Grievance?
- You need to select yes option and enter the following details.
- Enter your Aadhaar card number.
- Fill the application form enter all the details. At last click on submit option
Kalia Yojana FAQ’s
- What is Kalia scheme?
Ans- whereas the name KALIA stands for ” krushak assistance for livelihood and income Augmentation”.
- Who are eligible to get benefit under “Kalia Scheme”?
Ans- small and marginal farmers, lenders agriculture household, vulnerable agriculture household, landless agricultural labour and share croppers.
- Who are the small and marginal farmers?
Ans- small marginal farmer who owns 1 hectare (2.5 acres) to 2 hectare ( acres) of agriculture land. Marginal farmer is a farmer who owns less than 1 hectare of agricultural land.
Note: I hope you will get complete information related to Kalia Yojana list helpline number. Get more updates data to Kalia scheme on our portal.