Andhra Pradesh government has recently introduced Jagananna Chedodu Scheme 2021. Under this scheme Andhra Pradesh government is going to provide incentive to all small scale businessman in state. So today in this article we will hear you complete information regarding Andhra Pradesh Jagananna Chedodu Scheme 2021. Duplicate important features, benefits, eligibility criteria etc.
Jagananna Chedodu Scheme 2021
We all know that, andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy has started various initiatives. Andhra Pradesh government launched chedodu scheme provide direct benefits for small scale business man like Nayi Brahmins, Laundryman and Tailors. State government to provide financial assistance of 10000 rupees per year directly transfer to their bank accounts. As Previously government has transferred the amount of Rs. 10000 in the bank account of each beneficiary. State government has also issued an amount of Rs. 243.04 Crore to 2.47 lakh beneficiaries. State government has provide the benefits amount will transfer to the bank account of 82,347 Rajakas, 38,767 Nayee Brahmins and 1.25 Lakh tailors.
Highlights of Jagananna Chedodu Scheme 2021
- Name of Scheme – AP Jagananna Chedodu Scheme
- State– andhra Pradesh
- Main objective – financial Assistance of Rs. 10000
- Benefits provided – Nayi Brahmins, Laundryman and Tailors
- Launched by – CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy
YSR Jagananna Chedodu Scheme 2021 Latest Updates
Government of Andhra Pradesh not this scheme for small businessman in the state. We all know that due to covid-19 pandemic, there are many small businesses who directly impacted their financial growth. The small businessman will include of Tailors laundryman and hairdressers of Andhra Pradesh state. Financial incentive provided to all small businessman in the state.
Government is going to provide 10000 rupees per year to the digital beneficiary. Financial incentive can be used for the growth of business or other household needs. This financial incentive provided directly to the bank accounts of each beneficiary.
- Applicant must be permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh state.
- The applicant must be a tailor hairdresser or laundryman.
- Candidate must be registered with social activities of their profession.
Following documents are required to apply for the scheme:
- Aadhar card
- PAN card
- Domicile certificate
- Education certificate
- Registration certificate of profession
- Bank account details
- Income certificate
Application procedure Jagananna Chedodu Scheme 2021
If you want to apply for the scheme at it and have to apply online or offline. There are some common use steps to apply for YSR Jagananna Chedodu Scheme.
- First open official website of Andhra Pradesh Chedodu Scheme.
- On the home page you have to click on apply online or Download the application form.
- After that candidates need to fill this form.
- Now at attached the necessary documents.
- After that submit the application form, concerned authorities will verify your application form.
Through this way you are able to get benefits under Jagananna Chedodu Scheme.
Check AP Jagananna Chedodu Beneficiary List
If you want to check your name in the beneficiary list of Chedodu Scheme. Then you need to follow The below steps:
- First open the official website.
- On the home page you have to click on beneficiary list.
- After that a new page displayed on a screen that you have to choose your district name.
- After that you have to select your Mandal and village name.
- Now you are able to get name wise list appear on your screen.
- You can check your name in the Jagananna Chedodu Scheme List 2021.
YSR Chedodu Scheme 2021 FAQs
This scheme launched by Andhra Pradesh government.
Tailors laundryman and hairdressers.
Candidates need to follow ever mention steps to apply for the scheme.
Final Words: I hope you will get complete information regarding the chedodu scheme. For more updated information stay in touch with us and get latest updates.