Gujarat Ration Card List, State Government of Odisha, food civil supplies and consumer department will announce gujarat Ration card list for 2021 year. In this article we will share complete beneficiary list and information about ration card. Also you will get step by step guidelines through which you are able to apply for new ration card.
Gujarat Ration Card Online Details 2021
Ration card is issued by food and civil supplies and Consumer Affairs department. On the basis of ration card state people are eligible to get food products on subsidised rate. Also ration card is an essential document used as residential proof. There are various benefits of ration card to get food product. There are three types of ration card available in our country, APL ration card, BPL Ration Card and antyodaya anna ration card.
These ration cards are distributed on the basis of income slab and eligible candidates are selected under government norms process. On the basis of ration card eligible applicants are able to get food items on cheapest rates. Items like grain, wheat,rice, sugar etc.
- Name of scheme – gujarat ration card
- Main objective – distribution of food items on subsidised rate
- State – gujarat
- Beneficiaries – resident of Gujarat state
- Official website -dcs-dof.gujarat.gov.in
What are the benefits of ration card?
As we discussed above ration card is very useful document and on the basis of ration card list candidates are able to get subsidized food items. In simple words we can say that food items are available on cheapest price as per market operating price.
- Useful document as residence proof.
- Food items on subsidised price.
- Legal document which indicates the permanent resident.
- Check your eligibility criteria for Gujarat ration card –
- The applicant must be permanent resident of Gujarat state.
- The candidate must not availing any other benefits of ration card scheme.
- Applicants wants to make any correction or newly wed couple are eligible to apply for new ration card.
Document required –
- Identity proof documents
- Aadhar card
- Voter ID card
- Residence proof
- Old ration card (In Case for New Ration Cards)
- Passport size photograph
- Income certificate
Apply online for Gujarat ration card
If you want to apply for new ration card for Gujarat state you have to follow some simple steps –
- First of all Americans have to visit official website.
- On the home page you have to click on the revenue option.
- After that you have to click on more option in a drop-down-list.
- Select the option “application for new ration card”.
- After that you have to download the application form (if you want to download the application and want to apply offline)
If you want to apply online the click on the apply online link.
- Register yourselft
- Login into your account by entering user id and password.
- Now ration card online application form applied on your screen.
- You have to fill the application form.
- Submit the required documents.
- After that click on the submit option.
Check gujarat Ration card list 2021
If you want to check the beneficiary list under Gujarat ration card then you have to follow some simple procedure given below –
- First of all you have two result official website.
- On the homepage you have to select “FPS Sales Dashboard”.
- A New web page displayed on your screen, where you have to select beneficiary list.
Now you have to select
- Fill the captcha code
- Click on the go option.
Complete list of beneficiaries for the respective month and year displayed on your screen.
Locate Nearest FPS Dealers
- First of all you have to open the webpage.
- Now click on “FPS Dealer” option.
- New page displayed on your screen.
- Complete list of FPS dealers displayed on screen.
Process to file complaint
- First of all you have to visit the official website.
- On the home page you have to select a citizen option.
- In the drop-down-list complaint registration option.
- New page displayed on your screen now you have to enter your mobile number.
- Click on go option and fill the application form & the required details.
- Upload the supporting document if you want to attach.
- At last click on submit option.
Check the status of Complaint
If you want to check status of your complaint then you have to visit the website of food and civil supplies department,govt. of gujarat.
- On the home page you have to click on a screen.
- Consistently select the option online complaint and click on know your complaint status.
- Enter your complaint number and click see option.
- Through this way you are able to check your complaint status.
- helpline number – 1967/1802335500
Note:– for more updates stay tuned with us.