Today we are here to provide latest updated information about “EDUDEL Nursery EWS DG Admission 2021″. Directorate of Education, delhi government has started a new program. On this program you can apply for nursery admission for year 2021. Delhi government come with Delhi Nursery admission in which economically weaker section (EWS/DG) category apply for admission. In this article we will share complete information about eligibility criteria of admission, admission schedule and other important things.
Edudel EWS DG Admission 2021 Details
This is a very kind imitative started by directorate of education and Delhi government. Under this initiative delhi education department invite the online application form from economically weaker section and disadvantaged category. Main objective of this program delhi government will finance pre-school studies of the beneficiaries.
Those applicants who meets the eligibility criteria are eligible to get admission for free of cost. We all know that as per right of Education Act 2009, there are 25% reserved seats for the students who are not eligible to pay their fees. If you’re looking for eligibility criteria about delhi nursery admission 2021, then check out complete information available on this page.
Overview of Delhi Nursery admission 2021
- Name – delhi Nursery admission
- Organisation – directorate of Education and Delhi government
- Benefits to -EWS/DG category
- Application mode – online
- Official website – edudel.nic.in
We all know that there are many families in economic weaker section and looking for Delhi Nursery admission for 2021 year. Under right of Education Act there are 25% seats are available for students in which they do not have to pay a for pre-School studies. In Delhi there are approx 1700 private schools in which there are approximately 1.25 lakh seeds for nursery admission.
Nursery admission schedule for 2021-22
- Starting date for EWS/DG admission –
- EWS/DG admission form filling last date –
- Computerized draw of EWS/DG Applicants –
- The family income of Candidate should not more than 1 lakh rupees per year.
- Applicant must be permanent resident of Delhi.
- Applicant must belong to family of economically weaker section and disadvantaged category.
Age Criteria’s for Nursery/Pre-school
- 3 to 5 years
- 4 to 6 years
- 5 to 7 year as on March 31st 2020
Blow mentioned document required for the admission –
- Residence proof
- Income certificate
- Caste certificate
- EWS Category/DG certificate
- Date of birth
- Aadhar card
Category Wise Seats Percentage
|EWS/DG/Free ship Category||25%|
|(Children/ grandchildren of staff/ employees)||5%|
How to apply for Delhi Nursery admission 2021-22
If you want to apply e online to follow The below steps –
- First open the official website of edudel, direct link given here.
- On the homepage you need to select ” register here for filling up application form for EWS/DG Admission for Session 2020-21
- On the homepage you need to read all the instructions carefully.
- After that search for registration for new user.
- New web page displayed on your screen where you have to enter all the required details.
- Create a registration id and password.
- Now login into your account and filled application form.
- Upload the necessary document in the prescribed format.
- Preview your application form and then click on submit option.
- Take a printout of your application form for future reference.
ESW/DG Admission 2021 FAQs
How can apply for EWS/DG Admission in delhi?
Ans- you need to follow step by step guide you are able to apply Delhi Nursery admission.
What is EWS and GD full form?
Ans- EWS stands for economically weaker section and DG stands for disadvantaged group.
What are documents required for EWS/DG Category?
Disable certificate of children’s
Note:- Stay connected with us to get more details about EDUDEL Nursery EWS DG Admission 2021.