Government of Telangana, integrated Land Record management system has launched dharani Telangana portal. On this web portal telangana state people are able to get land related queries on single platform. In this article today we describe all is used for fats and services available at dharani Telangana portal. Citizen of the state are able to get various service like land valuation certificate, land status and know your SRO (sub Registrar office).
This is a great initiative that started by government of Telangana. Now citizen of Telangana are able to get land document through online mode. The all services are available at a web portal which named as Dharani Telangana. As previously, state people have to visit offices to get certificate related to land.
Dharani Telangana 2021 Land Valuation Certificate
- Name of portal-dharani
- Department – land revenue department
- Launched by – telangana government
- Benefits – citizen of Telangana
- Major objective – land latest certificates and documents online
- Official website – dharani.telangana.gov.in
About Dharani Telangana
State Government of Telangana has taken a step forward towards the future of digitization. There are many services that we can avail now online mode for Telangana state. After the implementation of Dharani Telangana portal there are some stats
- Mutation completed- 7769
- Encumbrance certificate Issued – 4514
- Registration completed – 9151
- Total slot booking for registration – 9365
- Succession completed – 2262
Dharani citizen services
Here is complete services available at Dharani Telangana portal-
Name of department – revenue services
- Land Conversion/NALA
- Agriculture Income Certificate
- Land Valuation Certificate
Department -Registration services
- Certified Copy
- Duty and Fee Calculator
- Encumbrance Search
- Payment of Registration Services
- Public Data Entry
- Slot Booking and Slot Rescheduling
- Track Application
- View Receipt
- View Unit Rates
- Payments of Stamps Services
- Market Value Assistance
- Group Registration
Dharani Telangana registration process
If you wants to register (Sign-up) at Dharani Telangana portal, you have to follow simple procedure-
- First, visit the official website of integrated Land Record management system.
- On the homepage, you have to select “Sign-up” Option.
After that, a new Tej displayed on your screen.
Enter the following –
- Mobile number
- Email ID
- Pin code
At last click on get opt option, One time password share on your mobile number.
- You have to enter this OTP in the given space.
- In this way you are able to get register at dharani.telangana.gov.in portal.
Land valuation Certificate procedure at dharani Portal
If you want to get land valuation in Telangana state, you have to follow the given procedure –
- Open official website of Dharani Telangana.
- Login into your account by entering credentials.
After that you have to choose land valuation certificate.
New page displayed on your screen, collect the following details.
After that you have to enter your khata number/Pattadar Name.
- After that click on the get details option.
- The list of land available under specific khata number displayed on your screen.
- You have to select your respective then and click on get certificate option.
- Pay the application fee and fill the application form.
Through this way, you are able to get land valuation certificate.
Land status at Dharani Telangana
If you want to check your land details then you have to follow some simple procedure –
- First open the official the page link given here.
- On the homepage you have to select “land status option”.
New page displayed on your screen –
Choose the following –
- Khata number
Fill the captcha code and click on get details option.
- In this way you are able to get land details on Dharani Telangana portal.
Know your application status
- Open the official webpage direct link given here.
- On the homepage you have to select ” know your application status”.
After that new page displayed on your screen, you have to enter the following details –
- Application number
- Registered document number
Fill the captcha code and click on submit option.
Note:- you have to choose either application number or registration document number to get your application status.
Know Your SRO
If you want to know the details of Your location SRO, you have to follow the simple procedure –
- Firstly open the direct link given here.
- On the homepage you have to select “Know Your SRO” option.
You have to select the following –
- District name
- Mandal Name
- Select your village/City
After that click on the search option. Complete information about sub register office displayed on your screen.
Information available about SRO
In this sub register office details you will get complete information as below-
- Village name
- District name
- SRO Name
- SRO Code
- Phone number
So through this way you are able to get information available at Dharani Telangana portal.
FAQ’s by our visitors
How can I check my land details in Telangana?
Ans- at dharani.telangana.gov.in portal, you are able to get complete information about your land.
How can I download Patta passbook in Telangana?
Ans- yes you can download e pattadar passbook, by entering some details.
What are the services available at Land Records Portal?
Ans- complete information about Land Record mentioned in the above article.
Note:- in case if you have any query or question, you can ask us in the comment section.