Telangana government has launched cdse Telangana portal. In this CDSE full form is commissioner and Directorate of school education. This portal is very helpful for the student who belongs to economically backward society. In this article we will share you complete information about CDSE telangana portal. Also we will share step-by-step guidelines available services on CDSE Telanagana.
CDSE Telangana Portal Registration
We all know that government of Telangana has started several interactive to provide the quality education. There are various steps taken by Telangana government to improve the the education quality.As per records government of Telangana manages 26000 schools with over 1 lakh teacher and 21 lakh students.
There are various steps taken by telangana government 100% Aadhar link age of student in government and government aided private school. ICT enable digital classroom in all government and local school. Biometric attendance for teacher and students, swachh Bharat, swachh Vidyalay program in schools to ensure quality standard. There are furnished classroom with computer k-yans & LCD projectors and screens. There is also transport facility and hostel facility available.
Overview of CDSE Telangana Portal
- Name of portal- CDSE
- Department – commissioner and Directorate of school education
- Benefits provided to – state people
- Launched by – telangana government
- Official website –
How to submit transfer application at cdse portal?
If you want to submit your application form from one district to another district/ one location to another location. Then you have to follow the below procedure –
- First open the official website of cdsc Telangana.
- On the homepage you have to select services option.
- In the drop down list teacher transfer option.
New application form displayed on your screen you have to enter the baby’s details –
- District name
- After that you have to select your post category and select your management. Now you have to select your area.
- Enter your mobile number and Aadhaar number with employee treasury code.
Enter your details such as –
- Date of birth
- Martial status
- After that you have to select your school type and school name.
- In the next you have to answer these questions available on the screen.
- In the end you have to submit your application form.
- Also you have to submit a copy of your certificate to the concerned Mandal education officer.
How to check application status at cdse telangana?
If you want to check your application status of transfer then you have to follow The below steps –
- First visit the official website of cdsc Telangana.
- On the homepage you have to select services menu.
- In the drop-down list “web option for inter district willing”.
- Select your district and at last click on submit option.
- List of teachers whose application has accepted under transfer will be displayed on your screen.
How to edit your transfer application?
If you want to edit your transfer application then you need to visit the official website.
On the page you have to select services tab and further select edit shifting application.
Enter the information and make changes in your application.
Submit your application, this way you are able to edit your transfer application.
Search allotment within the district at transfer.cdse.telangana portal
- If you want to check merit list you need to visit the official website.
- On the homepage you have to select web allotment of the district willing”.
- Complete information available-
- Teacher information ID
- Name of individual
- Present work place
- Category of shifting
The all information available in allotment list.
FAQs at CDSE Telangana Portal
- What is CDSE Telangana?
Ans- CDSE stands for commissioner and Directorate of school education.
- What service available at cdsc telangana?
Ans- there are various information available at transfers.cdse.telangana.gov.in portal.
Note:– For more updated information stay in touch with us.