E-Grantz 3.0 Portal: State Government of Kerala, backward community development department has announced E-Grantz 3.0 scholarship portal. egrantz.kerala.gov.in portal design and developed to provide student registration, scholarship to the students belongs to backward category. Today in this article we will share you complete information regarding E-Grantz 3.0 student registration and E-Grantz 3.0 scholarship status.
E-Grantz 3.0 Portal
We all know that State Government of Kerala has introduced various online portal. If you belongs to backward category like scheduled caste/schedule tribe/other backward caste. Then you can apply for scholarship scheme under E-Grantz 3.0 scholarship portal. As per our records there are around more than 03 lakh students have used the website to get scholarship. This is a great initiative that’s taken by government of Kerala to provide scholarship. We all know that Scholarship distance amount is very important for students who wants to pursue their education without any interruption. E-Grantz 3.0 portal launcher to help the students to get quality education through scholarship.
Quick details of E-Grantz 3.0
- Name of portal – E-Grantz 3.0
- Launched by – government of Kerala
- Department – backward community development department
- Benefits- providing scholarships
- Official website – egrantz.kerala.gov.in
- Applicant must belongs to kerala state.
- Student must be studying in government recognised board or university.
- Students belongs to scheduled caste/schedule tribe/other backward caste.
- Student must have taken admission under Merit and reservation quota.
Scholarship awards under E-Grantz 3.0 Portal
The following scholarship benefits provided to eligible candidates belongs to different categories:
- Stipend amount of 630 rupees to students studying in colleges which are less than 8 kilometer from their residence.
- The Stipend amount of 750 rupees to the students whose college are more than 8 kilometres from their residence.
- 1500 rupees provided to students pursuing professional courses and a dice on their own place due to lack of hostel facilities.
For OBC candidates
- Scholarship amount of 160 rupees given to student pursuing 10+2 courses.
- For students pursuing postgraduate and professional courses
- Day Scholars get 200 rupees and hostel get 250 rupees.
For student pursuing Polytechnic courses
- Day Scholars get Rs. 100 and hostellers get 150 rupees.
How to apply for scholarship under E-Grantz 3.0?
If you want to apply for scholarship then follow below mentioned simple procedure.
- First visit to official web portal of e-grantz.
- On the homepage click at one time registration option.
- After that instruction page displayed on your screen.
- You need to click at proceed and enter your Aadhar card number.
- After that you have to validate your Aadhaar to continue the registration.
- Enter your mobile number and other personal details.
- At last submit your application form and click at register button.
- Now you have to login into your account by entering login credentials.
- In the next step candidate need to choose applying for scholarship post matric.
- Now list of scholarship will be displayed on your screen.
- Select your desired scholarship.
- After that application form will displayed on your screen.
- You need to upload the documents.
- Funny click at submit option.
E-Grantz 3.0 application status
- First visit the official web portal of E-Grantz 3.0.
- On the homepage click at track your application option.
- Enter your Aadhaar Card and date of birth.
- And finally click at track application option.
- Your application status displayed on your screen.
Final Words: I hope you will get complete information regarding E-Grantz 3.0 scholarship portal. For more updated information stay in touch with us and get more updates.