Andhra Pradesh jagan Mohan Reddy has introduced a new scheme which named as “AP YSR Vahana Mitra Scheme 2021”. Today in this article we will share important aspects and cover all the services available under auto driver scheme 2021. Main objective of the scheme government in to provide financial incentive to the candidates like auto driver, cab drivers etc.
This scheme launched by Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS jagan Mohan Reddy. Due to covid-19 impact on our country, andhra Pradesh government announced ap auto driver scheme. And Main objective of Andhra Pradesh government is to provide financial incentive to the beneficiaries. Today we will share you how you can avail the benefits under the scheme and what is the registration process for ap auto driver scheme?
YSR Vahana Mitra Scheme
Andhra Pradesh government, and the Cabinet meeting in which Chief Minister y s Jaganmohan Reddy give their approval to YSR auto driver scheme. The administration of Andhra Pradesh, going to provide financial incentive to Taxi Driver of Rs 10000 per annum. We all know that do to covid-19 pandemic, auto and taxi drivers who are unable to get on track. In order to support auto driver, taxi Driver, auto rickshaw and other vehicle drivers.
- Name of scheme- Vahana Mitra Yojana
- State – andhra Pradesh
- Benefits provided to –auto driver, taxi Driver, auto rickshaw and other vehicle drivers
- Objective – to provide financial incentive 10000 per year
- Official website – 22.214.171.124/ysrcheyutha
under ap vahana mitra scheme, andhra Pradesh government is going to announce second and 3rd phase. There are approx 2.62 lakh beneficiaries in the state including 36,000 people in the Visakhapatnam will get 10,000 of each. There are total number of new of beneficiaries from Visakhapatnam applied under ap auto driver scheme.
Stats of AP Auto Driver Scheme
YSR Vahana Mitra Latest Update 2021
GC Raja Ratnam, deputy transport commissioner Road Transport authority Visakhapatnam said that government credit the first installment. But this time they decided to give amount it to the beneficiaries as the second and third list. Also, GC Raja Ratnam also said that they decided to give amount to help beneficiaries in this financial crisis.
The owners and drivers of Auto rickshaw, maxi driver, taxi driver are eligible to apply for ap ysr vahana mitra scheme. Candidates are selected on the basis of eligibility criteria set by government. The main objective of Bahana Mitra Yojana is to provide money to self employed taxi and cab driver. This financial incentive can be used by them, for refer work, vehicle repair and cover additional expenses.
Payment procedure under YSR Vahana Mitra Scheme 2021
As we mentioned above, chief Minister by Jagan Mohan Reddy announced this scheme. Government aims to provide financial incentive to the taxi driver. This financial incentive directly transferred to the beneficiary account. The installment under vahana Mitra scheme provided in three easy installment. For the smooth fan of Bahana Mitra Yojana government comes with budget. And government transferred across 262.49 Crore to the beneficiaries.
YSR Vahana Mitra Scheme 2021, we all know that Andhra Pradesh government has introduced vahana mitra scheme 2021. Under this scheme government aims to provide financial incentive To The Eligible candidates. Complete list of eligible candidates and application status provided in the below paragraph. For more updated information regarding AP Auto driver scheme stay in touch with us.
Eligibility criteria –
Applicant must have checked the eligibility-
- Applicant must be permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh.
- The applicant what’s the above of age 18 years.
- Candidate must belong to below poverty line category.
- The applicant must owner or driver of Taxi/Cab/Auto-Rikshaw.
- Applicant must be enrolled on white ration card and Meeseva integrated certificate.
Document required –
- Aadhar card
- Voter ID card
- Driving licence
- BPL Card
- White ration card
- Vehicles document
- Income certificate proof
- Bank account
Also Read :- Meebhoomi Adangal Land Record
How to apply for YSR Vahana Mitra scheme 2021?
If you want to apply for Vahana Mitra, you need to follow below mentioned steps –
- Firstly applicants need to visit the official website link given here.
- On the homepage search for “online application for financial assistance to owner cum w.r.t auto/taxi/cab drivers link.
- New page displayed on your screen.
- Choose the online application and fill the required details.
- Click on submit option, application ID with automated generator system displayed on your screen.
- You need to keep this application ID safe for future reference.
YSR Vahana Mitra Application status
If you want to check your application status then you have to follow the below procedure –
- First of all you have to visit official website of Andhra transport department.
- On the home page you have to search for online application for financial assistance to owner cum w.r.t auto/taxi/cab vehicle.
- A new web page displayed on your screen there you have to select application status option.
- Now you have to enter the following details –
- Application ID
- Aadhar number
Click on submit button and the status of your application for ap ysr auto driver scheme.
AP YSR Vahana Mitra Scheme Beneficiary List 2021
If want to check beneficiary list then you have to follow step-by-step guide mentioned below –
- Visit the official website of Andhra Pradesh Transport Department link given here.
- On the homepage you have to select” online application for financial assistance to owner cum w.r.t auto/taxi/cab vehicle option from the notice board.
- Displayed on the screen there you have to select beneficiary list option.
- After that, you are able to get complete list of beneficiaries. You can check your name in the list.
Offline application procedure for AP YSR Vahana Mitra Scheme
If you want to to fill application form by offline mode, then you have to follow the below procedure –
- To apply offline you have to get application form.
- And this application form available at community centre, e-seva centers.
- Here you can download “YSR Vahan Mitra Application form”.
Fill this application form and enter the required details as below –
- Applicant’s name
- BPL Card Details
- Aadhar number
- Family members detail
- Mobile number
- Bank account details (Ac No/IGSC Code etc)
- Vehicle details
- Driving licence details
Now you need to attach important document.
- Submit your application form to the village concern officer/village secretaries before the last date.
FAQ’s Vahana Mitra Scheme 2021
Ans- As we mentioned above, you need to follow ever maximum steps.
Ans- beneficiaries will get rs 10,000 with four easy installments.
Ans- candidates will get direct bank transfer.
Note:- Stay tuned with us and get latest updates about AP Vahana Mitra Scheme for Year 2021.