AP Ration Card Status, Andhra Pradesh government has started to replace old ration card with new ration card in this year 2021. Under Andhra Pradesh ration card government will replace approximately 1.25 crore old ration cards with new ration card. Department of consumer affairs and food and 7 and price of Andhra Pradesh has informed that, this will increase the transparency.
We all know that, ration card is an essential document. Document is very helpful for various document verification and residence proof. With the help of ration card many poor families are able to get food later items on subsidized rates. In this article today we will discuss about specifications of ration card, eligibility criteria, application procedure, document required etc.
AP Ration Card Status
With the help of our step-by-step Reliance, applicants are able to check their name wise list for ration card announced by concerned authorities of Andhra Pradesh government. There are many poor families who are able to get food related items from fair price shop at cheapest price. Now government wants to replace old ration cards with new ration card. As per statement given by department of Consumer Affairs food and civil supplies department approximately 18 lakh beneficiaries were found doubtful. Which means there are many gaps in our food distribution system. Now government aims to identifying beneficiaries with the help of digital ration card.
Overview of aepos.ap.gov.in Portal
- Name of scheme– ration card
- State – andhra Pradesh
- Launched by – AP government, food and civil supplies department
- Beneficiary- state people
- Main objective – to distribute ration cards
- Official website – aepos.ap.gov.in
Available services aepos.ap.gov.in Portal
Complete list of services available-
- Apply for new ration card
- Ration card Status
- District wise Ration card list
- Rice card apply
- YSR Rice Card Status
- Ration card e-KYC
- Status of Ration card e-KYC
- Helpline number
- Grievance status
- Print ration card
Eligibility criteria –
Those candidates who wants to apply for new ration card or ysr rice card, must check the eligibility criteria mentioned below –
- The total income of family not more than 10,000 per month and 1200 per month in urban area.
- Applicant must be permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh.
- Monthly electricity consumption show not more than 300 units.
- Family members should not have fore wheeler (taxi,car,tractor) etc.
- Family member for not paying income tax.
- Total land of family short not more than 3 acres of wetland and 10 equal of dryland.
- Family members should not be in government employee pensioner.
Document required –
- Address proof
- Voter ID card
- Aadhar card
- Water bill
- Electricity bill
- Domicile certificate
- Ration card
- Mobile number
- Income certificate
AP Ration Card Status, we all know that ration card is important. Today we are talking about Andhra Pradesh ration card status. Those who want to check their ration card status at aepos.ap.gov.in. Andhra Pradesh state people able to check district wise Ration card list. In this article we will share you complete application procedures through which you are able to check your name in the list.
Apply online Andhra Pradesh Ration 2021
If you want to apply for new ration card –
- First of all you have to visit the official website of AP civil supplies department directly given here.
- On the homepage you have to register yourself.
- You can register via by creating account.
- Login into your account by entering login user id and password.
- After that you have to feel the online application form for new ration card 2021.
- Upload the necessary documents and click on the submit option.
- Through this way you are able to apply online for AP ration card 2021.
Note:- after submission of your application you will get a reference number. Keep it safe for future reference.
Check AP Ration Card Status 2021
Check your AP Ration Card application status, you have to follow some simple procedure –
- First of all visit official website.
Click on the application search option on the homepage.
Enter the following –
- Ration card number
- Application number
- And click on the submit option.
Your Ration card application status appear on your screen.
Check AP ration card beneficiary list 2021
There are many candidates who wants to check their name in the blanks reading prepared by government of Andhra Pradesh. On the basis of beneficiary, applicants will get ration card or ration card issued To The Eligible families. You have to follow some easy step to check online beneficiary list:-
- First of all applicant have to visit official website of Andhra Pradesh food department.
On the homepage you need to select.
- Your district
- Secretariat Name
Know your ration card beneficiary list on your screen.
Note:- you can check name wise list of beneficiary.
Check AP Rice Card Status
- First of all applicant have to visit official website direct link given here.
- On the homepage you have to select public report section. You will get Andhra Pradesh ration card status of.
- A new page displayed on your screen.
- You have to enter your ration card number of family head Aadhar card number.
- And click on submit option.
- You will get ap rice card status on your screen.
Online E-Kyc for Ration card
This is the most frequent question that has been asked by our visitors for rice card e-kyc. If you want to know the procedure, you have to follow some simple step –
- Applicant have to visit official website.
- On the homepage you have to choose ” online user login”.
A new page displayed on your screen. Enter the following details –
- Aadhar number
- Fill captcha code
- And click on EKYC OTP.
You will get one time password on your registered mobile number with Aadhar card.
- You have to enter this one time password in the given space.
- So, through this way you are able to complete EKYC for Ration Card.
How to check ration card EKYC status?
- First of all you have to visit official website.
- On the homepage you have to choose ” status check option”.
- After that in the dropdown menu you have to click on “Pulse survey search.
- Enter your Aadhar card number. And just click on search option.
- Complete status of e-kyc will be displayed on your screen.
Helpline number –
- Phone number –040-23494808/822 or 1967
- Email ID –firstname.lastname@example.org
Note:- so today we discuss about ap ration card 2021. In case you have any query you can comment us in the comment section we try to help you otherwise you can choose helpline numbers.