Andhra Pradesh State government launched AP Meeseva portal, which enable the citizen to get various documents online. Citizen of Andhra Pradesh able to get department wise documents. These documents are available through online mode at ap.meeseva.gov.in portal. In this article we will share you all important information related to andhra Pradesh Meeseva portal. Also you will get step by step guidelines, enable you to get clear idea services available on Meeseva portal.
AP Meeseva 2021 Portal @ap.meeseva.gov.in
Those candidates full looking for online services to get various certificates and documents online. Andhra Pradesh come with a new web portal, which is dedicated to provide essential documents and certificate. As we all know that certificates and documents are very essential part of our life. AP meeseva portal dedicated to provide certificate and document through online mode. Today we discuss about complete services available on ap meeseva 2.0 portal.
Quick overview Meeseva Portal
- Name – Meeseva
- Launched by – information and Technology department, government of Andhra Pradesh
- Beneficiaries – residents of Andhra Pradesh
- Objective – certification and documents available online
- Official website –
There are many online services that started by Andhra Pradesh government. This portal enable all the citizen to get documents and certificate while sitting in their home. By the implementation of this web portal citizen of the state are able to get documents and certificate through online mode. We all know that, various states and government of India has started digitalization in the country. Many services that available on online mode. Now there is no need to visit the officers, this will save your time.
MeeSeva Portal Available services –
Here is the complete list of available services on MeeSeva portal –
- Aadhar card
- Civil supplies
- District admin
- Commission of industries
- Department of factories
- Police department
- Education department
- Housing department
- Election Department
- Labour Department
- Health department
- Mines and Geology department
- Revenue Department
- Social welfare department
- Rural development department
- General administration
- Municipal admin
- Income Tax Pan service
- Technical education
Registration process at ap meeseva portal
You have to follow some simple steps to complete the registration process-
- first, visit the official website.
- On the homepage, you have to select New registration option.
- The registration form displayed on your screen.
Where you have to enter the following details-
- Login ID
- Aadhar number
- Name of applicant
- Date of birth
- Email ID
- Pin code
And at last click on the submit button.
If you want to login into your account, you have to follow the given steps –
- first, visit the official website link given here.
- On the homepage you have to select user login option.
- Now you have to enter your user id and password.
- At last field capture code and click on sign in option.
- Through this way, you are able to complete your login process at meeseva portal.
AP Meeseva Application status
If you want to check your application status then you have to follow the easiest procedure-
- First of all, visit official website of meeseva portal.
- On the homepage, you will get the option of of application status.
- Choose this option and you page displayed on your screen.
- You have to enter your application ID and Transaction ID in the given space.
- And click on the go option.
- Through this way, you are able to application status.
If you want any certificate from any department, then you have to choose the following procedure –
- Firstly open the official website.
- On the homepage, you will get department wise information link.
- Choose your desired department.
- For example, choose Revenue Department services.
- New page displayed on your screen, where you will get complete services and document available.
- For example, we want income certificate.
- Then choose the desired option.
- Now you have to login by entering your credentials.
- Enter the following –
- Login ID and password
- Fill the captcha code
- And click on sign in option.
- That new window displayed on your screen.
- You have to enter all the desired information.
At last, submit all the details, after that you will get your certificate.
Income certificate at Meeseva Portal
If you want, income certificate then you have to follow the easiest steps mentioned below –
- Firstly visit official website link given here.
- On the homepage you have to select ” revenue Department services”.
- After that, it new pic displayed on the screen where you have to select ” income certificate” option.
- You have to enter into your account by entering user id and password.
- Once you complete your login process, you will be redirected to Income Certificate form.
- Enter complete information.
- Through this way you are able to get income certificate at meeSeva Portal.
How to apply for Pan Card at Meeseva portal?
You have to follow some steps if you want to avail the services for income tax pan card.
- Firstly, you have to visit the official website of Meeseva online portal, government of Andhra Pradesh.
- On the homepage you have to select ” income Tax Pan services” option.
- After that you have to select your desired option-
Choose the option-
- Change for correction in PAN details
- Reprint of PAN card
- New Pan for foreign citizen (Form 49AA)
- Status track for Pan application
- New Pan for Indian citizen (Form 49A)
- Transaction status enquiry
Choose any of above option.
- For example choose the option ” new Pan for Indian citizen (Form 49A).
- You have to enter into your account by entering login ID and password.
- After that new PAN Card application form displayed on your screen.
- You have to enter all the desired information in the given space.
- Upload the necessary documents.
- At last click on the submit option. Through this way, you are able to submit a new PAN Card application form at Meeseva portal.
How to get Land Record (MEE Bhoomi) services?
If you want any land related document at Meeseva online portal, you have to follow easiest procedure –
- Firstly, open official website.
- On the homepage you have to select “MEE BHOOMI (Revenue).
- After that new page displayed on your screen. Where you have to select your desired option.
Select the following –
- Aadhaar seeding request
- Village Adangal
- Village Map Copy
- Village RoR
For example, choose RoR 1B option, from the above.
- Now you have to enter into your account, by entering login ID and password.
- After that you will get, RoR 1B application form displayed on your screen.
- You have to enter of the desired information.
- At last submit the application form, through this way you are able to get land records document at meeseva portal.
You can contact if you have any problem related to Meeseva portal-
- Dial – 1100
- Email ID -firstname.lastname@example.org
FAQ at MeeSeva Portal
What is Meeseva?
Ans- this is a new portal, that started by Andhra Pradesh government.
What are the benefits of MEESEVA Portal?
Ans- there are very services and online certificate are available at this portal.
How to apply for Income certificate at meeseva portal?
Ans- you have to follow some steps, and you are able to apply for Income Certificate;
Note:- For more updates stay tuned with us. In case any problem facing with meeseva artcile then let us know in comment sections.