Today we will share you complete information regarding Andhra Pradesh free laptop scheme. We all know that, technology plays an important role in our life. And Andhra Pradesh government decided to provide free laptop to eligible students of state. There are many students who are unable to purchase a new laptop due to financial condition is not good. So Andhra Pradesh government decided to launch “AP Free laptop Scheme”. Today in this article we will share you complete benefits and application procedure for andhra Pradesh free laptop scheme.
AP Free Laptop Scheme
Free laptop scheme in Andhra Pradesh announced by state government to encourage the student for further studies. Under this scheme government aims to provide free laptop for visually challenged student. State Government of Andhra Pradesh aims to provide free laptop for visually challenged student who are studying in professional courses. Also government proposed to sanction laptop even for hearing challenged speech impaired and orthopedically challenge student. IT Department is proposed to procure APTS, 200 No’s of laptop @ Rs. 30,000.
Overview of AP Free laptop Scheme
- Name of scheme – andhra Pradesh free laptop scheme
- State– Andhra Pradesh
- Launched by – andhra Pradesh differently abled and senior citizen assistance Corporation
- Official website – apdascac.ap.gov.in
Eligibility criteria YSR Free Laptop Yojana
- Applicant must be permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh.
- Student must be studying in professional courses.
- The family income of student is less than 15000 per month get a free laptop.
- Student family income is between 15000 to 20000 form and have to pay half of amount to purchase a laptop.
- And student whose family income is more than 20000 per month have to pay full amount of cost to purchase a new laptop.
- Aadhar card number
- Passport size photograph
- Family income proof
- Bonafide certificate
- Mobile number
- Sadarem certificate
How to apply for Andhra Pradesh free laptop scheme?
If you want to apply for AP free laptop scheme then you have to follow below mentioned steps-
- First open the official website of Andhra Pradesh differently abled and senior citizen assistance Corporation, link given here.
- On the home page you have to click on online application form.
- After that you have to click on apply online for differently abled scheme.
- Fill the application form appear on your screen.
- After that, upload the necessary document and submit your application form.
After submission of your application form terms and department will review your form.
Through this way you are able to apply for Andhra Pradesh free laptop scheme.
Offline mode of application
- Go to the official website directly given here.
- On the homepage you have to to click on download application form.
- Application form will automatically download to your system.
- Now you have to take a printout of your application form and fill this application form.
- Attached the necessary documents, after that submit your application form to the concerned department.
Important guideline sanction of AP Free Laptop Scheme
- Every student has to submit Bonafide certificate from school college where he is studying.
- Also applicant need to submit necessary document mentioned above.
- The laptop should be distributed to assistant directors department of welfare of differently abled and senior citizen.
- If any information is found in correct, the student is liable for a legal action by the corporation and that to return the instrument or cost of instrument.
- Laptop issued e to the invisible once in the life time.
Andhra Pradesh Free Laptop Scheme FAQs
Scheme launched by Andhra Pradesh government to provide free laptops in AP.
If you want to apply for the scheme then you have to follow ever mentioned.
Complete list of necessary documents and eligibility criteria mentioned above.
Final Words: I hope you will get complete information regarding the scheme. For more updated information stay in touch with us and get latest updates.